- Individually hand felted with 100% premium organic cruelty free New Zealand wool and then sun dried
- Handmade with love by underprivileged women n Nepal for fair wages in ethical working conditions
- Shorten drying time by up to 40%
- You save time, energy & money
- Environmentally friendly, hypoallergenic, chemical free
- Helps reduce static cling
- Lasts for thousands of loads
HOW TO USE: For best results toss all of your wool balls in the dryer. The more you use, the shorter the drying time and the softer your laundry.
On the first use only, use your wool balls on a matching: white for white and gray balls, or black for black balls. If you don't have matching colors, slightly wet the balls and let them run in your dryer for a short heated cycle (about 10 minutes). After that, you can use your wool balls on any kind of load.
Set your drying time for less than you normally do to reduce static cling.
It's a good habit to separate synthetic loads from natural fiber loads also to reduce static cling.